Skip to main content

I signed up recently to Calendly so that I could book meetings for my day to day business but also to get signups for my separately branded workshops. I am unclear about why this simple thing cannot be done. Is there a workaround that does not involve additional purchases and team coordinations (I am a sole consultant).

Thanks so much.

John

Hey there @John32757 -- thanks for your post, and great questions!

At this time there is no workaround that does not involve purchasing at least one additional seat. However, if you were to purchase one additional seat you’d be able to: 

• have your separate branding
  • book overlapping meetings for each of your businesses (i.e. take a meeting for your daily business on a Monday at 3pm + book a workshop on that same Monday at 3pm)

I totally understand if this is not feasible + not something you want to do! That said, it is the workaround we currently have to offer, so I will include some resources that go over how to set it up if you choose to move forward! 

Firstly, you’d set up as though you were going to have a team.

We have plenty of resources for you to learn about creating a team and setting up team events! The first step is adding your desired team members to your account from your Admin Management page. Then, you can set up a team page. Your team page will have all of your events specific to that team. You can assign an avatar to this team page for branding, as well, and the team page will have a link to share for the events on that page (ex: you could create and host all workshops from the team page). 

If you'd like a more thorough breakdown of the team features, check out this recording that walks through the basics of using Calendly with your team.

Secondly, you can read these articles to get a further breakdown of how to meet this goal. 

This is all a great jumping-off point, but let me know if you have further questions! You might also want to check out our New User Guide + our Company Admin Guide for more tips and tricks as you learn the Calendly ropes. They’re both very helpful resources. 

Have a great day + Happy Fourth of July (if you celebrate)! 🇺🇸