Skip to main content

Hello there,

I would like to sync my iCloud calendar with Calendly so that Calendly knows when I already have appointments scheduled. However, following these steps, I encounter the problem that iCloud sync is not selectable anywhere. Only Google, Outlook, and Exchange calendar sync options are offered. The same issue arises under Integrations & Apps >> Calendars, where no iCloud sync can be found either.

Is there another way to do this?

Thanks
Oliver

Hi @OliverG,

Unfortunately at this Calendly does not support iCloud synchronization. We are really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

Is this permanent or temporary?  

Hi @OliverG,

Unfortunately at this Calendly does not support iCloud synchronization. We are really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

This is really sad.
Why lock out the potential of the whole potential apple community and user?

Hi @Damion18718, this is a change for the foreseeable future. If Calendly decides to go in another direction I will return here and update you. 

That is a super bad desicion and also badly communicated. Today I got a mail message that my iCloud Calender was not conntected anymore to Calendly, I couln’t use my app specific password anymore. I then wanted to connect it again and wasn’t able to do so. A lot of clients use my links at the moment and now I have to deactivate all of my calendly events. I don’t know how you can do that like this, unbelievable!

Returning to this to give you an update. First we want to validate the frustration that comes with an unexpected change and recognize that while iCloud may no longer be available for new users, it was never our intention to remove the iCloud connection method from existing users.

We’ve been working internally and have found a workable resolution. You can now connect your iCloud calendar to Calendly using the following link:

www.calendly.com/app/personal/availability/connected_calendars/icloud/new

If you have any issues with the link, please clear your browser’s cache and cookies, and try again. Should you still experience any difficulties, don’t hesitate to reach out. You can return here or reach out to support directly as they can diagnose your issue live via chat → Contact Customer Support