Skip to main content

I have Calendly synced with my google calendar. However, I cannot get my the questions/answers or even the persons phone number to show up on my google calendar. The only information that populates onto my google calendar is the name and email address. 

Hey @Wayne23143 - thanks for posting, and sorry to hear this is happening! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

This sounds super annoying - but we can resolve it quickly! 🙂 Because your calendar events are being pushed to your Google Calendar (this is a good sign!) I have to think that the reason the other information you desire to see appear there is missing is due to the even type settings you have in place.

Firstly - let’s go over how Invitee Questions On Your Booking Page (click to learn more) are intended to function! The answers to those questions are not going to automatically appear on your calendar event - but you can set it up so they do! 

Invitee answers

Once invitees complete their booking, their answers will be saved under your Scheduled Events tab and added to your notifications. You can also choose to download these answers by exporting meeting details from your Scheduled Events tab.

For more advanced invite question features, click here!

However - you can set up your calendar invitation to include the answers (they will appear for both the invitee and for you in this case). See how below. I hope this helps!