Skip to main content
Solved

instagram book now button

• 25 January 2024
  • 9 replies

Why doesn’t calendly partner with Instagram so we can use their Book Now button? I’m thinking of going elsewhere since all other major calendar services are listed and not insta!

9 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi @Joanne78878,

Building in functionality around the Instagram ‘action button’ is something we’re looking into, but no specific timeline or information I can share right now.

In the meantime, we’ve seen a lot of businesses have success with using the ‘link in bio’ functionality that includes a link to their Calendly. Hopefully that helps!

Can you please prioritise this as it is one of the leading reasons why I would unsubscribe

Userlevel 7

Can you please prioritise this as it is one of the leading reasons why I would unsubscribe

Hey there Helen - thanks for your feedback, truly. I will make sure we include this feature request in our monthly report to the product team to consider for the future! I do have to reiterate what Jillian said, though, in that we cannot make promises about timelines. I wish that it was in our control and we could tell you exactly when to look for such a feature - and I’m sorry that’s not the case! The “link in bio” feature really does work very well, until then! Hope you have a great day.

Here is another vote for integrating Calendly with Instagram for business.🙏🙏 +1

I’m sure you all get the point, but we all need to see this as a feature.  We’ve just switched off of Acuity because Calendly offers a wealth of feature enhancements over Acuity, but we were using them in the Book Now feature on IG.  I didn’t even think of checking that because I just assumed that you were significantly larger and would have that integration.  The book now button on IG was contributing to 10 - 20% of our monthly bookings on IG and we’ve now needed to shut that off.  

I totally get the Link In Bio route, but from a user experience it is quite different.  Can you please work with the product teams to prioritize this integration - there are calendar booking companies that are very small who have this integration in place, I can’t imagine meta makes this terribly difficult to set up. 

Thanks very much. 

Userlevel 7

Hey @Jason20017 - I hear you, I really do. I can’t make any promises, but I can tell you that this feedback is constantly being read, reviewed and pushed to the product team when we receive it.

I hope you have a good day! 

There are at least 20 other options that already partner with Instagram, so maybe it is time for all of us to switch to someone else, since Calendly won’t prioritize what their customers are actually asking for?

It’s been “Working on” since 6 months already, can we expect the integration soon or we  need to look for an other solution ? 

Too bad i liked Calendly, but we are in 2024 we need everything to be conected and simple for our customers. 

I agreee with everyone. it’s time we vote with our legs. Why wouldn’t Calendly integrate this simple feature that would make alot of our profiles stand out.

I’m giving it until the end of the month if it’s not done/integrated then I am changing over to another provider. It’s not good enough when you say you have been working on this for 6+ months. Get with the times.