Skip to main content
Solved

Integration with Salesforce which is disconnected every day

• 17 April 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello,

May I Have your best advice please ? 

I have 5 account calendly which are all connected to my admin account Salesforce.

Everyday there is 1 account which is disconnected from salesforce and I need to reconnected manually this account…

It’s not possible for me to check everyday the connexion between Calendly and Salesforce.

Do you have an advice for me please ?

Thank

Hi @theo72268!

If your users are disconnecting that often it could either be a session error or possibly an OAuth issue, so let me send over some troubleshooting steps for both! 

1. Can you please disconnect and reconnect the integration and confirm the connected user has the appropriate permissions to use the integration as mentioned here

Reconnecting the user's Salesforce sync may not resolve the issue if we are running into session errors, such as the app failing to grab the data from the package, so running a clean disconnect and connection can sometimes resolve this issue! 

In the event we do this and we’re still running into issues, this could be related to an OAuth issue in the salesforce application. 

1. In Salesforce, navigate to Setup. Search “Connected Apps OAuth Usage” and select.
  2. There is a list of applications. Scroll through to find “Calendly”.

Note: If there are many applications, Calendly may be at the end of the list even if it’s sorted alphabetically. Be thorough when searching.

3.   Check if Calendly App has the option to “Unblock” - if so, unblock the app:

NzEg_jeWbrcLDdAY5BxIHLlYVbiyXRvddxA7HDPD8HxLG0FtlAoJdT--ypLnLMWQTTXH3AixW6ixkK6z8FAfoz1OeS2nO0mh3fs6HDeZJ4wfHugKksu50ZL_xFckpbPzxDGtVZCgzPLikQ--AdDbdKE

nSy4H1Z9S9zc0_esqdDGoUiAVh540BFPoeepSEp6LA5ZI6Y95SRUSPdUnp-ETPAaKYY8IQ6ldXCQ6dt9OVan4u8uUGTHeXS5ixvZHs50fb6agr2egmODHnVigywIWjlrjOLG_zSneh87COReopGc2Jc

Let us know what happens!

Hello,

Thank for answering. 

I have already tried to disconnect and reconnect the integration and there is also all the acces…

I have tried to open the token like that : “ Refresh Token Policy:    Expire refresh token after 6 Month(s) “

Maybe i need to put somes : Start URL  /  Mobile Start UR  ?

I don’t know how to do because every time it’s disconnected so it’s really hard for me…

Thank u

Hi @theo72268,

Thanks for checking on that.

Another peer of mine looked at this and was wondering if perhaps you’re hitting the Salesforce connection limit:

• Each connected app allows five unique approvals per user. After a fifth approval is made, the oldest approval is revoked. For OAuth 1.x, each issued access token counts as an approval and is listed as a separate entry in the table. For OAuth 2.0, the table lists each refresh token that counts as an approval. Other flows, such as user-agent flows, might also count as approvals. For consumers that use connected apps, avoid requesting OAuth 1.x access tokens or OAuth 2.0 refresh tokens more than once for each device. That way the limit of five unique approvals doesn’t impact your org. Link here.

I’m wondering if that’s the issue instead. Any idea if it’s the oldest one that keeps getting impacted?

Hello,

Thank u for answering. 

Yes i think it’s the problem… do you have any recommandation ? It’s possible to merge my account calendly in 1 account to resolve this problem ?

Thank u

Hello,

I have tried to merge my account but the support calendly tell me this is not possible…

So do you know how i cant do to open for not revoked the connection please ?

Hello,

Thank u for answering. 

Yes i think it’s the problem… do you have any recommandation ? It’s possible to merge my account calendly in 1 account to resolve this problem ?

Thank u

Hello,

I have tried to merge my account but the support calendly tell me this is not possible…

So do you know how i cant do to open for not revoked the connection please ?

Hello! Regarding the first comment, please fall back on the advice you got from the support team that you mentioned in your second comment, for this. They are able to offer more individualized support and troubleshooting that is slightly above our scope, while we do love to help! 

You might consider disconnecting and reconnecting the integration all together, as though you are starting from scratch, now that you have spoken with support and figured out answers to the other issues.

Thank you!