Skip to main content
Question

Invalid phone number

• 6 June 2024
  • 2 replies

I had booked a phone call with MiracleBox today @ 3pm ct.  I never got call.  I tried to schedule a new call and completed form & entered payment information.  It said my phone number was invalid so it wouldn’t let me proceed to pay.  Do all phone numbers have to be registered to Belgium company?  Does that appy to me?  How do I fix this?  I have received confirmation on the new call coming up, but it won’t let me pay.

Please help as I have been trying to get customer support from Miracle Box for 2 years now.

Wendyh825

Hey @wendyh825 - thanks for your post!

I’m so sorry, but there seems to be some confusion! You made this post in Calendly Community. Calendly Community is a place to seek support regarding Calendly, the scheduling solution product.

I am guessing that this other company is using Calendly to book calls, and that’s how you found us and came to post here by accident! While we’d love nothing more than to help, we cannot forward your message to Miracle Box nor can we connect you with them, here. You are going to need to reach out to them via their own support channels or bring up these issues on the call you have booked with them. I’m sorry!

Please do let us know if you have any questions at all about Calendly. We’ll be more than happy to assist. You can also read up a bit about Calendly and why it might benefit you on our Pricing Page  as well as in our Help Center. Have a great day, and I do hope you get the help you need from Miracle Box, too!

I booked on Calendy through Miracle Box’s help site as instructed.  I was hoping that someone at Calendy would know why Calendy wouldn’t take my payment.  Please advise.-