Skip to main content
Question

Is it possible to create a one to group event type but the "one" is shared?

• 7 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi everyone, let me explain myself: I’d like to create group meetings limited to 8 invitees. (that I know how to do)

However, I have 3 different hosts, and I don’t need them to be all there, I just need one to be available.

So I would like to have one link for my invitees and this link will show them the availabilities of host 1 + host 2 + host 3 (so if only host 3 is available for example the time slot is open, or if host 1 & 2 are available then I can double my number of invitees).

Hope I’m being clear, and thank you if you can help me, whether it’s possible or not! 

Hey @Olivier06730! This is a great question.

This is not currently possible - I’m sorry to say! I think the best work around would be to create three Group Event types - one for each host with its own availability. That way, whichever host is available will open it up for a day and up to all three can be booked at once!

You can do this on our Standard or Teams plans. You can read more about our plans, pricing and features on our Pricing Page! Note: an annual subscription will result in a 20% discount for all paid plans!

I hope this helps!

Thanks @KelsiEllie I was struggling to find a solution! 

You are so welcome @Olivier06730 - I am happy to have helped! Let us know how it goes!