Skip to main content
Question

Is there a way to automatically embed Calendly availability blocks (date specific hours) as a meeting placeholder event in Outlook with time booked as “available”?

• 2 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Is there a way to automatically embed Calendly availability blocks (date specific hours) as a meeting placeholder event in Outlook with time booked as “available”. I would like to see in my outlook the fixed availability block available on my Calendly before they are booked as meetings. 

for instance:

I would like to appear in Outlook as:

The the outlook “Calendly” events are now created manually and show time as “available.” so that they do not conflict with Calendly.

Thansk a lot

Hello @pulluca - great question! Thanks for your topic. Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

At this time there is no way to view the availability you’ve set for yourself in Calendly on your connected calendar. You can always log in and view your availability or view it on your public booking page, but I understand this isn’t as convenient! Calendly will only create time blocks on your connected calendar when a booking is created. For now, manually adding these “free” time blocks will be your best workaround if you do wish to view those time blocks on your connected calendar. 

I know this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear but do hope the information helps, at least somewhat!

Thanks a lot. I am indeed doing it manually. It would be a nice feature to add in the future in my view. Take care.