Skip to main content

My organization uses Calendly, mostly via Round Robin events that circulate to our whole team for even distribution! This is working great! My one question is, is there a way to make their “personal” company email addresses within a round-robin event (i.e. first.last@company.com)? Our team uses Salesforce to communicate with clients via email and we try to stick to our company Gmail account for internal-only purposes (it isn’t used much) and this seems to be giving clients a straight shot to one individual directly, which we want to avoid to avoid delays with other meeting conflicts, PTO/OOO, etc. Ideally, for the round-robin events, I would love to be able to replace what the invitee sees from first.last@company.com with ourteam@company.com. Any input is greatly valued and appreciated! 😀

Hey there @Bradie66065 -- great question!

So, firstly, this relies on the type of invitee booking notifications you are using on the Round Robin Event Types.

For some context, with Calendly, there are two types of invitee booking notifications: Email Confirmations & Calendar invitations.

1. With Email ConfirmationsCalendly sends the invitee an email notification from notifications@calendly.com and has a reply-to address that's associated with your Calendly login email. You can modify this on Account Settings page.
  2. With Calendar Invitations, your connected calendar sends the invitee a notification of the booked meeting which has a reply-to address that's associated with your Add to calendar email on your Calendar Connection page.

Note: Calendar invitations are not compatible with iCloud Calendar or the Outlook Plugin (for Windows users). Users with either of these calendar connections set up as their "add-to calendar" on their Calendar Connection page will be defaulted to Email Confirmations. Calendar invitations are also not compatible with Group Event Types

While there is no way to set it up so that invitee booking notifications come from your customized email address, you can use email confirmations so that they come from notifications@calendly.com (rather than your hosts’ personal company email addresses) with a reply-to email address of the Calendly login email address. This might mean having everyone on your team change their login email addresses to something less identifying, such as FirstName.LastInitial@company.com or something similar. 

That said, there is also a way to have a no-reply email address with email confirmations. Read more on that here.

I hope this helps!