Skip to main content
Question

Is there are service number to contact Calendly

• 19 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi I had to make a new account to try and contact customer service is there a number where I can talk to someone directly?

Hey there @kimberly55818 - thanks for reaching out! Calendly does not have an inbound support phone number. However, you can reach out to our support team 24/7 via live chat by logging into your account and clicking “help” any time! Please let us know if you have any issues doing this. You can also post here in regards to whatever it is you need assistance with - we are most often able to help resolve things, that way! Let us know, and have a good day! =) 

I’ve been trying to cancel my account for 2 years and I can’t get anyone on the phone. I’m locked out of the account and can’t recover it because the email address is from an old employeer. Can someone please call me at lredacted for user privacy]. Very frustrating… 

I’ve been trying to cancel my account for 2 years and I can’t get anyone on the phone. I’m locked out of the account and can’t recover it because the email address is from an old employeer. Can someone please call me at lredacted for user privacy]. Very frustrating… 

Hey there, @Alexis05548 - I am so sorry to hear this! Calendly does not have an inbound support number. That said, you should be able to head to Calendly.com/contact-us and click “contact support” to address this in live chat and our support team will be able to assist you! You can also login via your new account, if you have one, to get help with the account you are locked out of. Unfortunately, this kind of support goes beyond the support we can offer in community or I’d be happy to assist! I know our support team will get you sorted, though.