Skip to main content

If a client or I enters the wrong email address for the client, I open the appointment and change the email address for the client, It allows me to edit and save it in their appointment but it does not change the email address that the Confirmation emails are sent to for the client. The automated and confirmation email messages continue to go to the wrong email address. Is there a way to correct this without canceling the clients appointment and rescheduling them? 

Hey @Covenantbis -- great question!

The issue with the confirmation email is that it is triggered immediately upon booking > is sent out from notifications@calendly.com > it cannot be sent again/manually sent or triggered again at any point. Fixing the error in the invitee’s details will not result in the booking confirmation (email confirmation) being resent. 

So, if you have an incorrect email address and the email confirmation doesn’t make it to the invitee for that reason, you will need to cancel the booking and book again with the correct email address.

I’m sorry to have to be the one to deliver inconvenient news, but hope the clarification helps! Have a great night, and let me know if you have any more questions. I’m here for questions! 🙂