Skip to main content
Question

Join Organization

• 28 February 2024
  • 1 reply

HelloI am trying to join an organization and it won't let me because it says "you are already in an organization", I don't know if it means me or the organization that invited me.It is important to note that I do not have groups, nor partners, nor anything added so that I can say that about myself. First time I use it.

Hi @Briccio41743!

It sounds like since you’re brand new to Calendly and you’re seeing this message, you’re likely on a Teams trial right now.

Customers usually see this message when they’ve either invited someone to join their org or if you’ve created a team page. Both of these would trigger the ‘in an organization’ bit of the message you’re seeing. The best way to check the invitation side of things is to head on over to your Admin Management Page and ensure you don’t have any additional (unlikely as you said you have no partners) or pending invitations.

If none of this helps, our Support team should be able to help convert your account over to a single user which will let you accept the invitation. You can contact them by using the chat window here.