Skip to main content
Question

Managed event doesn't show the "Schedule Invitee Again" option

• 15 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I recently configured a few managed events. Just noticed that those events don’t give me the option to Schedule Invitee Again from the calendly scheduled events page. Is there a setting i’ve missed somewhere or is this not an available option for some reason?

Hey there @Ryan65285 - great question! You might benefit from both our New User Guide and Company Admin Guide - these will both go over all that you need to know in getting started!

When it comes to Admin Managed Events, “schedule invitee again” will not be an option for you unless you are the host. However, the host themselves should see this option, as displayed below (this is a managed event in my test account): 

I have meetings where the  host does not have the option to schedule invitees again.

I have meetings where the  host does not have the option to schedule invitees again.

Hey Ryan! I am sorry to hear that. It sounds like you need more personalized support - can you please log into your account and click “help” to chat with our support team in real time? They will be able to look into things on a deeper scale for you and help sort this out! Thanks! =)