Skip to main content
Question

Marketing flow question

• 21 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

Wonder if you can help me understand how this works my mobile (I have iPhone 11).

I’m on FB, and l click on a person’s View Profile, the Details. Then there’s some links to choose from. I choose one, the one that says nameofartist.com. Then I will just tell you what I see on the next screen:

at the very top: I’m still in FB and it says Facebook and nameofartist.com is under it in small gray type.

under that: a black bar that says TODAY

under that it is the homepage of nameofartist.com’s website .

at the bottom of my phone screen is a blue button that says “Schedule Your Free Consultation powered by Calendly”

I have no idea how the website and Calendly are being integrated into Facebook this way. I would appreciate any thing you can tell me. I would love to be able to use Calendly on my Facebook. How do I do that? 

Thank you!

Hi @Jennifer13714!

Would you mind posting a screenshot of what you’re seeing? On your iPhone 11, it sounds like the way to do that is: “Press the Side button. At the same time, press and hold the Top volume key and keep them both pressed to take a screenshot.” You can share the picture in your reply on this community.

Thanks!

Hi Jillian,

It’s been a long while since I’ve looked at my FB setup, and I see I put my website like in my profile and viola, it works like how I described to you.

Here is the screen shot of my Profile details on FB, which pulls in my website homepage, and my question is how can I get a Calendly button to appear?

Oh! Okay. I understand now.

So what you’re seeing is in fact someone embedding Calendly into their website. You can learn more about how to do that here: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/4409838727703-Embedding-Calendly-on-your-site

The Facebook bit was initially confusing me, but your screenshot really helped. When someone opens up a link from Facebook on their phone, Facebook sort of opens it in a native web browser window - instead of your default web browser (Safari, Chrome, etc.). You can always tell you’re in this specific browser when you see Facebook at the top and the 4 buttons at the bottom of the screen.

Hope this helps!

Thank you very much! I will look into that link.  Happy Holidays!!