Skip to main content

Hi there

I now googled and watched many videos and I somehow can’t manage how to do it. We need to have the possibility for people to just choose a day and not a timeslot. 

So, for example - we can repair 5 Bikes per day (time slot is not relevant). So I just want to show on Monday there are 5 slots open. You only should be able to book a slot without any time, because you have to send in the product for us to deal with. 

Is there a possibility for that in some way?

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike ✋,

We have several other service centers using Calendly as well! While we cannot bypass the duration requirement, I've noticed that many others have achieved great success by using our Group Event Type setting and configuring the duration to match their maximum availability for the day.

This feature helps ensure invitees are aware of the drop-off and pick-up times. Additionally, you can add notes to your event description regarding typical turnaround times to set clear expectations for your customers.

Here is a quick Mock-up of how you can create your Event type.

I hope you find this helpful. Please let me know if you have additional questions or concerns! I am happy to help.