Skip to main content
Question

meeting remains among "pending" meetings

• 9 January 2024
  • 1 reply

A meeting that took place last November (Nov 2023) is still among the pending meetings as of Jan 2024. I can obviously delete it, but why doesn’t it automatically migrate to the "Past” group?

Hi @Peter05766,

That's a great question! For some background, anytime a meeting poll, one-off meeting, or single-use link is generated in your Calendly account, it will appear under your “Pending” meetings in the Meetings page until the meeting is booked or deleted. Only fully booked meetings will appear in the “Upcoming” or “Past” sections of your Meetings page. 

If you’re seeing a meeting poll with a past date in your “Pending” meetings, that indicates that the meeting was never fully “booked”, using the method shown below from your Meetings page.

“Book meeting time” function for a meeting poll in the “Pending” section of the Meetings page.

If the dates/times are in the past, I recommend deleting the polls from your “Pending” page, as shown in the screenshot below. 

“Delete” function for meetings in “Pending” section of the Meetings page.

I hope this helps clarify! If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach back out!