Skip to main content

Meetings without email addresses

• 6 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I am new at calendly .I am not able to create meetins for clients as I do not have their E mails. they are avaible on whatsappand facebook.I hope to get a good advice so I can go ahead in  meeting clients

Hello @JAGDISH06620 - sooo sorry for the delayed response, here! I am not sure how your topic was missed and I apologize that it was!

At this time there is no way to book a Calendly meeting without an email address and name, at minimum. If you are booking on behalf of your clients, you could use your own email address for all bookings you make in order to get the bookings on your calendar, but, you’d still need a way of sending the meeting link to them after the fact. Figuratively speaking, you could book for a client using your own email address (potentially one you create for this use case so that your personal or business email address isn’t filling up with booking notifications), get the booking confirmation and then send the link for the meeting to your client via Facebook or Whatsapp! What would be more ideal and much easier, however, would be to Share Your Calendly Link with your clients via Facebook, Whatsapp or another method and then allow them to book themselves, entering their own email addresses.

I hope this helps!