Solved

minimum notice option for one-off meetings?

• 6 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello. I'm wondering if there is an option for minimum notice for one-off meetings, similar to how this feature works on booking pages. I use one-off meetings pretty exclusively to have more control of my calendar and decide whether or not to entertain meetings. I would Calendly’s holds for one-off meetings automatically removed from my calendar if invitees don’t select scheduling options within a predetermined period of time. This proactively frees up calendar holds and helps avoid last minute meeting scheduling. If this feature is not currently available, I would like to suggest it for consideration.

icon

Best answer by Kelsi at Calendly 6 May 2024, 18:23

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Sunorson - great question and feedback!

At this time there is no such feature on the One-Off Meeting tool. 

That said - you might be interested in setting up a one-on-one meeting and then using our Customize Once and Share tool. This allows you to turn one-on-one meetings into customized meetings, then share via a single-use link. Check it out!

In the meantime I will also definitely make sure to include your feedback in our monthly report. It’s a great suggestion! 

p.s. check out our New User Guide. It’s full of tips + tricks for setting up events and more.