Skip to main content
Solved

More than one calendar option for booking meetings not just scanning for conflicts!

• 6 August 2024
  • 1 reply

As a small business, I work with several different clients and so I use multiple calendars.  I LOVE that Calendly can scan all of my calendars for conflicts, but I HATE that you only allow me to use ONE calender for booking any/all of my events.  You force me to have to pay for another calendly account if I wish for Calendly to actually BOOK the events onto my different calendars. How hard can this be?  I know that you probably are more accoustomed to large customers with multiple users, but it is just me and I wish you would PLEASE make this change?  I saw another person make this same comment but the comments were closed 9 months ago and I’m not 100% sure you understood the request.  If this is not clear please let me know.  One recent example was that I took on a new client for an event and I had to pay for a totally separate Calendly account just to be able to book events onto the event email calendar, this cut into our profits as a small business and I really hope that this message (among many that I’ve sent to you via various different vehicles)  Maybe this time it will work, and imagine how happy it will make your entrepeneurs/freelancers!!!!  Thank you, Tres Jimenez Oakland CA. and business owner who uses 5 separate calendars for different income streams…..I don’t want to just scan for conflicts, I also want flexibility about which calendar the confirmed event lands onto!

Hi SmallBizTres. We will take the feedback! I’ll elevate this as a feature request and make sure the right people see this. If we have any updates to share I will be sure to circle back to this post.