Skip to main content
Solved

Multiperson scheduling and availability

• 10 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I own a gym and we use Calendly to allow new prospects to self-book a consultation by going to our website and selecting date and time from our availability. There are two of us that do the consultations, each with different availability. It’s important that the prospect knows which of us they are booking with.  Is it possible to present two different calendars reflecting our different availability? Or is there an easier/less confusing way to present this to the prospect? For example, is there a way to present a single, unified calendar then tag each availability time with who (sometimes both of us) is available? And letting them choose?

Hey there @Kim63457 - yes, you can do this!

In order to meet this goal you’ll need to add an additional user to your Calendly organization. Then, set up a Teams Page and create an event for each of you on that page. You’ll be able to share the scheduling link to the team landing page, which will give invitees the option to choose between available event types. I suggest including the name of each host in the event type title, example: “Consultation with Sam” and “Consultation with Roy,” to avoid confusion. Each ET can have its own Availability Schedule and each ET will be able to be booked simultaneously with the other (if you are both available at the same time) due to having separate hosts. 

Note: on a teams page you cannot create a one-on-one event type, but this can be worked around by using a Collective Event Type or Round Robin Event Type with only one assigned host. Read more here:

Woo hoo! I’ll tackle this and report back.  I’m new to Calendly and not very tech savvy so thank you for the detailed info!

Kim

Woo hoo! I’ll tackle this and report back.  I’m new to Calendly and not very tech savvy so thank you for the detailed info!

Kim

You are so welcome! I hope it helps - but let us know if you get stuck! 

P.s. I updated the title of your post so it’s easier for others to search and benefit from. 🙂 Hope you don’t mind!