Skip to main content
Question

Multiple buffer time on the same event

• 26 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi. I have 2 quiet similar event : same duration, same subject and description… But I need create 2 different's events because of the buffer time. One of this event is on-line and requiered few buffer time (before and after). But the other one is on a physical place and need more buffer time.

Can we have a single event with different buffer time depend of space ? It would be easiest to manage.

Thanks for contributions

Hey there @Franck02277 - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

At this time, while I absolutely hate telling a user “no” - there is no way to set up different buffer settings within a single event type dependent on specific factors. I am sorry to be the bearer of that news! 

The best workaround I’d suggest is what you are already doing - setting up two event types, one for each location - so that you can then put into place the appropriate buffer time and other settings for each. 

Please let me know if you have further questions!

Also, this Help Center article goes into detail about how to use buffers - check it out!

Hi. Sorry for the delay. Thanks for your answer. I will use 2 different events until calendly team build this feature ;-)