Skip to main content
Question

Multiple events on same day

• 31 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

I have one event for which people could access at différents price (some participant have to pay full price and others get a cheaper price). 

Since it’s impossible to add a reduction code field with stripe payement, I thought I could create multiple events for the same date and attribute specific price for each specific event created. 

But, one participant already registered (at full participation rate) and now the date is not available anymore for other event with reduced participation rate. 

My question is: Is there any possibility to have several events booked for the same date and time? Or is there any solution to have the possibility to register with a reduction code with Stripe integration on Calendly? 

In advance, thank you soooo much for you help since I’m going crazy with this 😅

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hey there, @Bambiimilk - thanks for your question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform! You might also want to read our Company Admin Guide

You are correct - Calendly does not allow overlapping events for a single host, so that is going to cause issues with what you are attempting, here. However, there are some workarounds that might help you out!

The first option would be for you to, instead of having payment collection turned on for the actual event type via our integrations with PayPal or Stripe, include a payment link in the event type’s description and/or booking confirmation. This would mean an invitee would not pay when actually booking, but would have to visit the link and pay after booking (outside of the Calendly booking process). You can then have them pay whichever price is determined for them.

Another option would require you to be on our Standard or Teams plan with multiple paid seats. You can read more about our plans, pricing and features on our Pricing Page! Note: an annual subscription will result in a 20% discount for all paid plans!

You could then create one event type under each user on your account (each user would be you with an alternative email address/Calendly login) so that the events can take place simultaneously. Then, each event can have a different price point and so on. I hope this helps!

Thanks a lot Kelsi for your quick feedback. 
Actually I’ m already using a standard version of Calendly so I was a bit disappointed to not be be able to at least have the opportunity to create several events on same time or having the option to include reduction code when paying to simplify as much as possible the client experience instead of clicking first on calendly link then clicking again on a stripe link. 

And thanks for letting me know the option to create an event with another user but this would mean to not have the registration included in the same event  notification in one calendar. 

thanks a lot anyway for your reply and have a nice day!