Skip to main content
Question

Multiple user and multiple calendars

• 25 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I started an organization of booking appointments for patients. I’m the owner. 

I would like to add, inside my organization, multiple professionists, each of them with their own mail and their own calendars.

Is it possible to manage this stuff? I mean, different events for each users, connected to different calendars?

Thank you so much

Hey there, @Dr.Lipbeauty62006 - great questions, and yes! This is absolutely possible. Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform! Then, check out our Company Admin Guide - this is where you will find all of the info you need about setting up a multi-person organization within Calendly. 

You can add additional users at any time by navigating to your Users Page in Calendly. Adding a new user simultaneously purchases a paid seat on your account and sends them an email invitation to join your team. 

Those new to Calendly will create a new account while existing Calendly users will join your billing plan with their existing Calendly accounts. Their Calendly account settings and events will not be affected if they join your organization. The billing will be centralized to the Organization Owner.
We have plenty of resources for you to learn about creating a team and setting up team events! The first step is adding your desired team members to your account from your Admin Management page. Then, you can set up a team page. 

You can learn more about that and what comes next by reading these community topics: 

And checking out the full list of topics posted in this article: 

Each user in your organization will be able to have up to six connected calendars of their own, as well as their own individual event types. You can also setup Admin Managed Events types for your users, in addition to event types on teams pages gone over above. 

I hope this helps!