Skip to main content
Question

My availability changes are not reflected in my booking schedule

• 7 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Hello, my availability changes are not refected in my booking schedule. 

Please advise. 

Thanks,

Jason

Hey @Jason!

Are you using an availability schedule under your availability tab? If so, the most likely cause of those changes not yet being reflected is a single missing step!

There is an “active on” dropdown that you can use to apply availability schedules to event types. See the short video below and let me know if this helps! 

Additionally - if you do have the correct schedule applied, you can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉  This topic goes over it more thoroughly: 

I hope this helps! I’ll be here if it doesn’t. =) 

I changed my hours and saved them, They are not reflective to my link I share for meetings.

Alright so here is what I had to do, I had to manually turn off my previous event times, then turn on my new event times. This is where you need to see your events.

@SavageStudios I appreciate you checking those things! Did you also look into the other ideas I provided? If not, please use the troubleshooting availability tool in order to figure out why you are not seeing availability on your scheduling link. 

I will pull from the topic I provided above so it’s easier for you to look over, here, as well!

Check out this Loom video I created going over how to use the Troubleshooting tool, how to interpret errors in your availability and how to fix them! 

In the above video, I go over how to access this tool, how to figure out what each error means, and how to fix those errors!

One error (or “title”) you run into might be “Calendar.” If you are a Google Calendar user (for example), Calendly will view your Google events with this "busy" event status as scheduling conflicts and will automatically remove the time from your scheduling page (including all-day or multi-day events). You can access and change this setting by double-clicking on the event id in your calendar and changing the status from "busy" to "free" as shown below:

To see why you're free when you should be unavailable: go to your Calendly home page > select "account" and then "calendar connections" > at "check for conflicts" select "edit" > select all calendars that should be checked for conflicts.

I hope this helps! There are many more errors to dig into - but this is a great start! 

to turn the previous event off click on the gear and turn off

Hey @Jason - I understand this is frustrating and promise I do want to help!

Have you read my previous replies and tried the troubleshooting steps I provided? If not, please do!

Additionally, what plan are you currently on? If on a paid plan you should not need to turn off one event type to make another event type active. That said, if you are on our free plan you will only be able to have one active one-on-one event type, which would explain what is going on!

Let me know! =) 

You can read more about our plans and features on our Pricing Page