My Calendly Events are not Displayed on my Connected Google Calendar

• 12 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello,
URGENT
my professional calendar https://calendly.com/budgetsanssepriver/60minvip?
 is no longer displayed on my Calendly account associated with my gmail
how to get it back please

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Budgetsanssepriver - thanks for your post! FYI - I created a new topic from the comment you left on another post, as it was “off-topic” and you and others will benefit from it being its own topic, here! =) 

If I am understanding correctly, you are saying that the Calendly events booked via your linked booking page are not being displayed on your connected Google Calendar? If so, I can help! If that’s not the issue please provide more context and I’ll try to help then, too. =) 

I first suggest disconnecting your Google Calendar by heading to your Calendar Connection page and clicking the “trashcan” icon next to it. Then, follow the steps to connect it again: 

Navigate to your Calendar Connection page
Select which type of calendar you will be connecting. Calendly integrates with the following platforms:
Google
Office 365 or Outlook.com
Outlook desktop for Windows PC
iCloud
Exchange

Once connected, take a look at the settings on your Calendar Connection page.

If you have connected more than one calendar, use Edit to choose which you would like Calendly to check for conflicts. Any events labeled busy in the selected calendars will be read as conflicts, and those times will be removed from your scheduling page.
You can also select which calendar you would like your Calendly events added to. When an invitee chooses an available time to meet with you, the details will be published to your connected calendar and the Scheduled Events tab on your Home page automatically.

Note:
You can only publish events to one connected calendar.

Once you have reconnected your calendar, book a test event with yourself to see if it appears on your Google Calendar. If it does - great! If it does not, please let us know what you do see and we will dig further.