Skip to main content
Question

My event types keep booking events on my calendars in a different time zone than what I am based in

• 8 August 2024
  • 1 reply

Not very helpful.  The chat says, "The chat is experiencing technical difficulties and we’re working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please try again shortly."  But it's never up, no matter when I click on it.  

I am needing technical support because I am based in Mountain time, and I have that set in my Account Settings, but Calendly keeps booking events in Pacific time leading to confusion among us humans as to when we're meeting.  Yet, Calendly doesn't seem to have a way to reach a live person for help.  Very upsetting.

Hi astrohart343! I responded to your other thread about chat being down. It is up and running now so I hope you try again!

To your timezone issue. There are a number of reasons why timezone might be off depending on whether Calendly is auto detecting timezones, it is hard coded, what the timezone in the connected calendar is, etc. The best way to get to the bottom of your issue is in fact to reach out to support. Again, we are sorry that you were having trouble reaching them yesterday.

In the meantime here is a troubleshooting guide to timezones and Calendly → Time Zone Troubleshooting Guide