Skip to main content

I paid for a professional annual subscription in June of 2023, however, my account is showing I am on the free plan and I don’t have access to any of the professional features anymore.  I need someone to re-set my account ASAP so I am on the right subscription and can access the right features.  A copy of my paid invoice is attached for easy reference.  I have submitted several help desk support tickets and they have all gone unanswered.  It is SO FRUSTRATING I cannot talk to a live person and get this resolved quickly.  I am not getting what I paid for...please help!

>INVOICE REMOVED BY MODERATORS FOR CUSTOMER PRIVACY]

Hey there @Mary12841 - thanks for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this is happening! While I cannot personally assist with your subscription and billing, I am going to reach out to our support and billing teams to see where your tickets have landed and make sure someone reaches out to you. Thanks again for bringing this to us - and we’ll get you sorted out soon! FYI - I removed your attached invoice. It included all of your personal identifying info and you do not want that posted in a public forum! 🙂 This is for your privacy only - you didn’t do anything wrong. I did look at it first! 

Hey again @Mary12841 - I have good news after reaching out to our support team! Our support team reached back out to let you know that you have a free account and an active Professional account. The email address you used to write in is associated with the free account. Please take a look at the email from support so that you can get logged into the correct account on the Professional plan - and you should be good to go! Let us know if you run into any further issues. 🙂 Have a great weekend!