Skip to main content
Question

no confirmation email

• 23 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I’m no longer receiving customer invite emails. 

Question 1
Iv’e scheduled a test event, used my personal email to test it, while calendly emails my work address with confirmations. 

I get the calendly confirmation to my work email letting me know an event has been scheduled but not the customer confirmation email to my hotmail. This happens when the event is set to email confirmation. I’ve checked junk and spam folders and nothing in received. 

question 2 - when set to email confirmation, is there a way to have the calendar invite add the invitee to the guest list and not just adding their email into the email copy? 

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6

Hi @Terri40217!

On your first question, would you mind checking your ‘Trash’ folder too? I was recently troubleshooting something not related to Calendly on a Hotmail account and noticed that a lot of things that shouldn’t have been trash were landing right in the trash bin. And just to confirm, you are receiving emails to your work address?

As for the second question regarding email confirmations, the short answer is no. Email confirmations leverage an ICS file (event file), not a calendar invitation. You can learn more about the difference between invitations and confirmations here: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/14078580813335-Calendly-invitee-notifications#01H7TSDF9MKF97ZJ5YC93XWDHV