Skip to main content
Question

"None of your event types are active" when it seems activated

• 2 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi ! 

I set up my event and when I click on the link leading to my Calendly agenda, it says that none of my event types are active, although it’s active on the Calendly side. I can’t find the reason for the problem…

Do you have any any what could be wrong ?

Thanks, Anaïs

Hey there @Anais - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

So! It’s not that your events aren’t “turned on” - you do not seem to have availability for booking at the moment, which results in the message you noted. If I visit the booking link in your screenshot, I see this: 

This indicates that your availability is blocked off and your booking page is not live. 

You can use our Troubleshooting availability tool on your scheduling page in order to understand what's causing the conflict. I find it to be super helpful and it resolves most availability issues. 🎉 

You can also head into your event type settings to make sure that you have your available hours set up appropriately. Lastly, go to your Calendly home page > select "account" and then "calendar connections" > at "check for conflicts" select "edit" > select all calendars that should be checked for conflicts.

I hope this helps!

Hi Kelsi, thank you for your help !

I have reviewed everything you suggested in your post and nothing seems wrong.

I have set the availability to “Indefinitely in the future” ans nothing shows up. I have checked all integrations and agenda conflits, it’s all good. The error message still is the same, saying that no event type is active, which is wrong. Troubleshooting (last screenshot) shows available spots, so nothing seems wrong. I’m a bit at loss…

Hey again @Anais - so sorry to hear this is not resolved! I believe you will benefit from more personalized troubleshooting from our support team, available 24/7 via live chat. Just log into your account and click “help” and follow the prompts and you will be connected with them! They can dig deeper and take a look from the inside - and they will definitely be able to resolve this for you! Let me know if you run into issues otherwise! =)