Skip to main content

set notification

Hey there @Sampa14475 -- thanks for your post!

I am not quite sure exactly what it is that you need help with, as there are numerous types of notifications that can be set up via Calendly. Do you mind giving me more details about what your goal is here, so I can best assist? 

In the meantime, I will provide helpful resources about our most common notifications in hopes of that helping + answering your question/s! 

Invitee Booking Notifications

With Calendly, there are two types of invitee booking notifications: Email Confirmations & Calendar invitations.

1. With Email ConfirmationsCalendly sends the invitee an email notification from notifications@calendly.com and has a reply-to address that's associated with your Calendly login email. You can modify this on Account Settings page.
  2. With Calendar Invitations, your connected calendar sends the invitee a notification of the booked meeting which has a reply-to address that's associated with your Add to calendar email on your Calendar Connection page.

Note: Calendar invitations are not compatible with iCloud Calendar or the Outlook Plugin (for Windows users). Users with either of these calendar connections set up as their "add-to calendar" on their Calendar Connection page will be defaulted to Email Confirmations. Calendar invitations are also not compatible with Group Event Types

Workflows

In order to remind your invitees of their bookings, send out extra information and resources (which can be set up immediately upon a booking is made, at another time before the booking takes place and/or after the booking has already taken place), we have our awesome Workflows feature! Workflows allow for you to set up automated emails and SMS messages for different use cases. Check out more by clicking the link! 

You can also set up workflows to the host (yourself) so that you receive email and/or SMS reminders about your own bookings! The link above goes over this, as well. 

If you are referring to notifications for yourself, the host, rather than invitee notifications (and outside of Workflows) -- I can help with that, too!

Calendar Sync Page

On the Calendar Sync page, you are able to set up your personal calendar/s. If you are on a free plan you can connect one calendar account. If you are on any of our paid plans, you can connect up to six calendar accounts. You can read more about our plans, pricing and features on our Pricing Page! Note: an annual subscription will result in a 20% discount for all paid plans!

Your “add-to” calendar is where all of your bookings will be pushed so that you can see what Calendly bookings you have coming up without opening your Calendly account at all. Your “check for conflicts” calendar/s will be where Calendly looks for “busy” events in order to ensure you are not double-booked over events you have booked outside of Calendly. You can read more about this, here

If none of these types of notifications is what you were hoping for help with, please let us know. We’ll be here to assist further!