Skip to main content

Hey All!

I’m trying to figure out if there is a way to set my availability so that only the first available time slot is able to be booked, then once this is booked, the next time opens up?
For example, if I have availability on a Tuesday for 10:00, 10:30, 11:00 etc, is there a way that only the 10:00 opening can be displayed on the booking page, then once this is booked, it shows availability for 10:30 and so on.

Hey @Candace70075 -- great question, and welcome to Calendly Community!

At this time there is no way to make this happen, sorry to say!

Calendly will always make your booking page reflect the Availability Schedules you set up within your event type settings and/or under your “availability” tab. There isn’t currently a way to automate openings that are triggered based on a booking being made. 

I know this isn’t what you were looking to find, but hope the clarification helps.

Have a great day! 

Ah, thought it might be a long shot 😅. Thanks for letting me know @Kelsi at Calendly

Of course @Candace70075 -- happy to at least be able to give you a solid answer, even if it’s “no” for now! I do hate having to tell people “no” so I apologize for that. Have a great evening!