Skip to main content
Question

Outlook Calendar distinguishing how clients make appts.

• 16 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Is there a way to set a specific color for appts. booked via Calendly vs. others appts. inputted manually into Outlook Calendar? We would like to have the ability to distinguish to 

Hi @SandraJayne,

That's a great question! At this time, there is not a way to set Calendly booked meetings to appear in a different color in your Outlook calendar automatically. I definitely understand why this is something you’d be interested in though and have looped your post over to our product team. Hopefully we’ll be able to offer this as a feature in the future!

In the meantime, you are able to manually update the color of the events in your Outlook calendar settings. For information on how to change the color of an event once it is posted to your connected Outlook calendar, feel free to take a look here.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please feel free to reach back out!

Best Answer!

This is something you can set up from your Outlook settings using Conditional Formatting. You can see how to do it here: Use conditional formatting to give your calendar a visual refresh. I set up my condition parameters as: 

Search for the word(s): “and Christina Mylastname” 
In: subject field only 

This makes it so that all of my Calendly events get automatically colored to Yellow. 🙂 Unfortunately, this capability is not available on the new Outlook that just came out (though I am hoping they add it back in soon!)