Skip to main content
Question

Overlap event slot - Book the same slot multiple times

• 1 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Can you please assist me with the solution on how to create a calendly slot to overlap the time booking?
Please provide me with the details on how to book calendly event so that same slot will be available in the calendly so they can book for same slot twice or multiple times

For example: We want people to continue to see the time slot 9 to 10, even if someone has booked that time slot for a particular day. It is something like overlapping the event time which should be available to book the same slot multiple times

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey @Jahnavi38815 - thank you so much for your post. Great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

Because Calendly sees each account as an individual user, it will not allow overlapping Calendly events in an effort to prevent double bookings. However, we do have a Group Event Type that will allow multiple invitees to book the same time slot on one event type (one host to multiple invitees in a single time slot - click the link to learn more). 

You can also set up a team page that includes multiple users that are actually your alternative email addresses. Then, create a round robin event type between your accounts so invitees can continue scheduling for the same time slot as long as one account has availability. Keep in mind, you will have to pay for each additional user and this requires either our Standard or Teams plan. You can read more about our plans, pricing and features on our Pricing Page! Note: an annual subscription will result in a 20% discount for all paid plans!

I know this isn’t exactly what you wanted to hear, but hopefully these workarounds offer some helpful insight! Let us know if you have any further questions - we are always here to help! =)