Skip to main content
Solved

Paypal Integration

• 12 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi

I’ve connected the business Paypal account to Calendly and I’ve set up group Round Robin meetings that allow us to take payment for these meeting fine.

My problem seems to be when I have set these meetings up also for individual staff members as one-to-one meetings it’s asking me to connect to Paypal and takes me to integrations where I see that Paypal is already connected.

Do you know what's going on here? Why can’t I attach the existing company Paypal account to staff for one-to-one meetings?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Hey there @Ged56783 -- thanks for your post, and sorry for the delayed response!

There are a couple of things to note, here, and it all comes down to what you can/cannot do as an admin/owner in Calendly. Read below for more info! 🤗

🖇 How does payment collection for shared or team event types work?

Payments for shared or team event types are collected through the organization Owner's connected Stripe/PayPal account.

🖇 Can I collect payments for my users' individual event types through my Stripe/PayPal account?

Payment collection for a user's individual event types occurs through the Stripe/PayPal account that user has connected from their Integrations page. You could ask each of your users to connect their Calendly account to your Stripe/PayPal account in order to accomplish this!

Alternatively, since payments for shared or team event types are collected through the organization Owner's connected Stripe/PayPal account, you could set up a team page, configured to let invitees choose who to meet with. Payments for these team event types would be collected through the organization Owner's connected Stripe/PayPal account.

Because you set up Round Robin Event Types for your team + your own PayPal integration, you’ll have no issue collecting payments on those event types, as described above. However, when it comes to individual event types for your users, no payment collection will be able to be set-up until/unless each user goes to their integrations page > integrates with PayPal (or Stripe).

I hope this helps!