Skip to main content

I have my schedule set to accept certain events 8:30am to 5pm US Eastern, and only one specific event can be booked at 5am-7am. Twice now people have been able to book calls outside the times specified in the schedule. Is this a bug? How do I stop this happening?  

(Yes: I double checked the event settings and made sure that the right schedule is applied to each event - that is all correct and the right events have the appropriate schedule applied.)

Hey @EdoS-TC -- great question!

If you are seeing something like this:

that meeting was booked within your set hours. The bottom time (5am to 6am ET) is the time that you set your schedule up for within the event type. The top time is the time that you have set up within your account settings, which appears if that is different from a time zone setting within an event type.

Then, the meeting on your calendar should appear in the time zone your calendar is set up in. This can get confusing, but it’s working the way it is supposed to!

If this is not what you are seeing, let me know!

I hope this helps!

Hey @EdoS-TC -- great question!

If you are seeing something like this:

that meeting was booked within your set hours. The bottom time (5am to 6am ET) is the time that you set your schedule up for within the event type. The top time is the time that you have set up within your account settings, which appears if that is different from a time zone setting within an event type.

Then, the meeting on your calendar should appear in the time zone your calendar is set up in. This can get confusing, but it’s working the way it is supposed to!

If this is not what you are seeing, let me know!

I hope this helps!

This does not help.

The 30-minute event schedule is set as follows, but I have received one booking for 6am Eastern and another at 6:30am Eastern on days other than Wednesday, which is not within these parameters:

Hey again @EdoS-TC -- sorry about this!

It looks like you might need troubleshooting that is a little outside the abilities of what I can provide here from community! Please reach out to our live support team. They’ll fix you up!

You can reach out to our support team, available 24/7 via live chat, by logging into your Calendly account > clicking “chat with us” in the bottom righthand corner.

Good luck!