Skip to main content
Question

Personalization in Calendly with Pardot forms

• 19 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,
Question: How to Display Country-Specific Call-to-Action Messages on English Forms?

I'm setting up an English form in Calendly and would like to tailor the call-to-action messages based on the prospect's selected country. Specifically, I want the form to display different messages for prospects from the United Kingdom and the United States. Both versions of the form are in English, but the country selection should trigger the respective CTA.

Has anyone implemented a similar feature? How can you ensure that Calendly dynamically adjusts the messaging based on the country selection on the form? I'm also using Pardot for this process, so any tips on integrating these platforms to streamline this functionality would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for your insights!

Hi there @Brian52655 - I hope you are having a great day, so far! Thanks for your post!

Because our forms are not dynamic, I would suggest "layering" three forms.

Form 1: What Country? > based on this > route to: 

• Form 2: US form
  • Form 3: UK form

You would need separate Pardot forms (one for US and one for UK) in order to make this work.

Please make sure to test this before releasing your forms. 

I hope this helps - but let us know if you get stuck!

P.s. check out our New User Guide and our Company Admin Guide while you learn the Calendly ropes. They are full of great tips to get you started!