Skip to main content
Question

Phone Number (question) filled by correct Belgium number shows error

• 12 April 2024
  • 7 replies

Phone Number (question) filled by correct Belgium number shows error: No valid phone number. Please check country and format (Keine gültige Telefonnummer. Bitte überprüfen Sie Land und Format)

What could be an issue?

Hi @Viktoriia Petrova,

I was able to replicate with that phone number as well, but oddly enough when I try entering that phone number into various phone number validator sites (outside of Calendly) - it comes up invalid likely to routing rules or proper format. Is this happening with any other phone numbers or just this one?

Same here with a french phone number. Why not just check phonenumber format ? (like start with +33 followed 9 numbers) rather than trying to guess some magic about the validity of a number. The phone number is valid and active. Others tested French numbers works.

Same here with a french phone number. Why not just check phonenumber format ? (like start with +33 followed 9 numbers) rather than trying to guess some magic about the validity of a number. The phone number is valid and active. Others tested French numbers works.

Hey there! Unfortunately, if the phone number is showing up as invalid there is not much that we can do from our end. If other numbers are working that is a good sign that those numbers are valid, but this specific number is causing an issue. I do wish we could offer more to help with this, and apologize for the inconvenience! 

Please feel free to reach out to our support team, available 24/7, from within your Calendly account if you’d like to attempt more personalized troubleshooting for this. Have a good day! 

Same here with valid german number. 

Unfortunately, I'm just seeing it now! I don't want to imagine how much stress that must have caused my prospects... Absolutely disastrous!

Hey there @Frank88063 - I’m sorry to hear this! As I said above, if a number is showing as invalid there is not a lot we can do from community. I wish that wasn’t the case and that I could fix everything from my end for all of you!

Please feel free to reach out to our support team to see if there’s further troubleshooting they can help with. Thank you! 

Thank you, Kelsi! I guess this feature will be removed sooner or later 😉

For me this was because I copied and pasted the number into the field. When I tried typing manually it worked as it should. Clearly some formatting where I copied from caused the issue.