Skip to main content

I’d like to avoid short-notice meetings. I currently have recurring meeting availability three days per week, but I don’t want to share my calender with someone on a Monday only for them to schedule an opening on Tuesday or Wednesday. I’d rather keep bookings to at least one week out. Is there a way to set up auto-blocking my week-of availability? Or a plan to do so in the future?

Hey there @evacmREW -- first and foremost, welcome to Calendly Community! 

This is a great question -- and I am happy to report I have a great answer

… yes! 🙌🏻 

You can set a minimum scheduling notice within your event type settings. This is specific to each event type that you have, so it’s important to remember that if you have (for example):

• 30 Minute Meeting
  • 60 Minute Meeting
  • 90 Minute Meeting

you’ll need to go into the settings for each individual ET and set the desired minimum scheduling notice, separately. 

Let’s dig into how to meet your goal! 🥅 🔥

• open up the event type that you’d like to edit (either click directly on the ET itself, or click the “gear” ⚙️ icon in the top > right corner of the ET > click “edit”) 

• click on “scheduling settings” in your ET

• edit the “minimum notice” section

• click “save and close”

Then you should be all set! This will ensure invitee’s cannot book within X days of a date/time. I hope this helps!

Don’t hesitate to come back with any further questions as you learn -- it’s what we’re here for. In the meantime, check out our New User Guide. It’s full of tips + tricks (just like this!) to help you get started.

Have a great day + Happy Fourth of July, if you celebrate! 🇺🇸

Amazing. Thank you!

You’re so welcome @evacmREW -- happy to help. Have a great day! 🤗