Skip to main content
Solved

Possible to use Calendly branding for one event type and custom branding for another?

• 5 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Is it possible to keep the Calendly branding for one event type and then use my company branding for a different event type?

I’ve seen the post about adding a user, but my use case is for personal meetings versus business meetings, not two meetings for two different businesses.

Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Hey there @Lisa85867 - great question, thanks for posting!

At this time, within a single-user account (without adding an additional user) there is no way to apply your personal branding to one event type and choose to leave on Calendly branding for another. I’m sorry to say!

You could, of course, add an additional user and choose to only apply your personal branding to your own account - setting up whatever you’d like for that secondary user (to include on a Team Page). If that does not work for you, I totally understand!

I hope this helps! Have a great day, and let us know if you have any further questions!

p.s. check out our New User Guide - it’s super helpful as you learn the ropes! 

Thanks for confirming, Kelsi!

Thanks for confirming, Kelsi!

You’re very welcome, Lisa! Have fun learning your way around Calendly, and let us know if you need us!