Skip to main content

I am using a routing form to help our SDRs pick the correct round robin event link for the prospect they are speaking with. The issue I am running into is that most of the fields for the routing form are pre-filled in the URL by our CRM to keep errors and SDR time to a minimum. The issue I am having is that I have a custom field in the Routing form for Company Name and in the Invitee form as well. I need it in the invitee form but there does not appear to be a way to pre-fill that through the Routing form. It automatically does Name and Email but not custom field mapping. 

I am already successfully pre-populating the routing form and I can successfully pre-populate the invitee form but not when it sits behind a routing form.

Is there a way, I am missing, to do this?

Hi @Sean77706,

This is a great question! At this time, auto-populating the invitee form when it is being routed to from a routing form is not an available feature. I totally understand why this is something you’d like to see, and I have looped this over to our product team. Hopefully, that’s a feature we’ll be able to offer in the future!

Please feel free to reach back out if you have any additional questions!

Thanks I will use a 3rd party form tool to do this for now.