Skip to main content

I’m getting up to 5 appointments per day (from 10-6).  How can I limit the appointments to 3 per day and put 1 hour-long breaks between appointments?

Hey there @Lynnea13044 - great questions! 

Firstly, check out our getting started information in our Help Center! It’s very helpful. 

To your questions: 

1. You can set a max limit for a specific event type within your event type settings. Under “scheduling settings” > “event limits” > set the “daily limit” - keep in mind this limit pertains to the specific event type, not all bookings across all event types. 
  2. You can use buffers to set aside time between bookings automatically, also within your event type settings. Under “Scheduling settings” > “Event limits” > edit “Buffer time” in order to ensure one hour is set aside between bookings. This will apply to all new bookings once set, but will not apply to bookings already made. 

With a one hour buffer time between each booking, you will notice that you’ll lose a lot of your start times/availability. Don’t be surprised by that! 🙂 I hope this helps. 

Click “Daily limit” under “Scheduling settings” > “Event limits”
Set the “Daily limit” then click “Save and close”
Under “Scheduling settings” > “Event limits” > edit “Buffer time”
Set the “Buffer time” > click “Save and close” to apply