Skip to main content
Question

reconfirmation button - What does it do?

• 8 February 2024
  • 4 replies

If I click the check box marked “include reconfirmation button” at the end of a thank you email, what does it do?

If they don’t click the button, does the appointment not get set?
What happens?

Hi @Anthony88621!

Adding the “reconfirmation” button basically let’s your invitee say “Yes, I am definitely planning to be there!” one more time which improves your confidence in them showing up. If they don’t click the button, it doesn’t change the meeting at all. You can learn more about the button here: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500005846741-Reconfirm-booked-events-with-Workflows

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much!
Is there any way to automatically cancel a meeting if they don’t click the button?
Maybe zapier has a solution that would work like this?

Hey @Anthony88621!

No way to automatically cancel the meeting if they don’t click the button at this time, but I’ll certainly add that as a feature request to this month’s round up for our product friends.

As for Zapier, that’s unfortunately a no as well. The Zapier triggers are only for an invitee creating or cancelling a meeting, but I’ll add that to the feature request too. A ‘reconfirm’ trigger would make a lot of sense!

Thanks so much!
Is there any way to automatically cancel a meeting if they don’t click the button?
Maybe zapier has a solution that would work like this?

I agree.. this is a MUST otherwise the reconfirm workflow is useless!!!