Skip to main content

Hi, 

First sorry in Advance,  my English is not that well. 

On my schedule page, the client have choice for phone call or Zoom call. if They choose Zoom, They get a confirmation with the ID zoom call.

But I Ask 24h in Advance a confirmation of the showing call. but on that reconfirmation the Zoom ID is not there. most client Ask me where is… and I have to say look on when you Took the appointment you receive it.. bla bla bla. 

Do you have and suggestion on the confirmation 24h in Advance if it’s possible that the Zoom ID are included in the email or SMS?

I Hope my request is clear. if not, I Will Ask for the translation.

thank you

Hi Conseils32061!  The link to your Zoom meeting should be in both the email confirmation that the invitee received upon booking as well as in the details of the calendar invite. Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to add the unique Zoom ID in your reminder email. You could, however, include text in your email reminder for the invitee to check their original confirmation email or calendar details for the Zoom link. All that being said, this is a good idea and I will add it as a feature request in our system. I’ll make sure that our Product Team reviews this. 

One other workaround for this is to use your personal Zoom ID for the event type. Then add that as a link in the body of your email reminder. I know this isn’t ideal for some use cases. I’m leaving a couple links below for more information on Email Reminders, Workflow Emails, and using your Personal Zoom ID for event types. 

More on Email Reminders → Automatically send invitee notifications before and after events

Workflows and Emails → How to customize emails and texts for Workflows & Reconfirm booked events with Workflows

Using your Personal Zoom ID → Use your Zoom Personal Meeting ID for meetings