Skip to main content

Recording Single Use Link Usage

• 3 November 2023
  • 2 replies

How does everyone record their single use links.

I have 3 meeting types, and I provide staff a single use links to share with their customers so they can book time with me.

At present I have to use a spread sheet to record all the single use links I have created and which client will be using it.

Then when a customer books, I have to cross check and mark it off as used. 

I do this so I can follow up with staff or customers any outstanding meetings that are left.

It would be great if we could some how record who a single use link was provided to and also when it is used. I dont really want to create single meeting requests each time as they all follow the same format.

Hi there 👋 I have a workaround that would allow you to send out links that can be used one time, know who they were sent to and track once they’ve been used. Here’s how:

• You can use our Customize events once and share feature, where you can add the client’s name to event title. Ex: Client Call could be customized to Client Call - Macey, which shows you which invitee this link was sent to
  • The customize once and share features creates a one time use link
  • Once you create the link, you can share it with your invitee, and it will appear on the Scheduled Events page under Pending
  • Once the invitee uses the link, it will be removed from your Pending tab and put into Upcoming events

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions and I’d be happy to help!

I don’t really understand, why record them? You can generate as many as you like. 

Are you referring to one-off meetings?