Question

Recurring meetings

• 18 November 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I was looking for an option to create recurring meetings with users. For example, I would like to schedule weekly meetings with someone at the same time for the next 6 months. Is it possible to do so in Calendly?

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6

Hey @maxim88073 - great question! 

While Calendly does not have a recurring event feature at this time, many users encourage invitees to book their next meeting after confirming an event. I apologize for the inconvenience with this.
Standard, Teams, and Enterprise users can also take advantage of our invitee redirect feature! Rather than seeing the Calendly confirmation page after booking, invitees will be automatically forwarded to the website of your choosing. Check out this help center article to get you started.

The other workaround I have would be for once the invitee books the event within Calendly, either you or the invitee can edit the event on your connected calendar and set it up to repeat as needed. While this won't create an event within Calendly, Calendly will be able to check it for conflicts, so you will not be double-booked at that time.

I hope this helps, but let me know if you have any additional questions about this! I am also looping your feedback around to our product team. Hopefully, our team can add this at some point. 

Userlevel 6

Hey there, Calendly Community! If you’ve landed on this post via searching for answers re: recurring meetings - I have a new resource for you! While an ability to set up recurring meetings is not yet a native feature available in Calendly, my fabulous peer Sam wrote an article about a workaround that I am super excited to share: 

Check it out and feel free to comment on that article with any questions, comments or thoughts you might have. Happy reading and scheduling! 🤗