Skip to main content

All of you solopreneurs, busy parents tasked with booking soccer championship celebrations and business savvy CEOs seem to have something in common - you have your own websites! (Duh, Kelsi, it’s 2023 after all!) Not only do you want to allow your invitees to book with you via those websites by embedding your booking page, but, you often want to redirect your invitees to specific pages on those websites after they’ve booked! 🙌🏻

GREAT NEWS - this is something users on our Standard, Teams and Enterprise plans can do very easily! 

Check on this video I created that goes over how to redirect, then read a bit more about it below! 

As seen in the video, I redirected (as an example!) to our Help Center article that goes over how you can accomplish this yourself. You can read that same article right here✅

Additionally, I briefly mentioned in the video that you can choose whether or not to “pass event details to your redirected page” - by selecting "pass event details..." then booking a test event, you will be able to see that event details will be added within the URL automatically on your redirected page. We still recommend the assistance of a web developer to build custom thank you pages and to track with coding. 

I know, I know - this is so exciting, and you are learning so much! I hope that you keep reading and playing with your Calendly account to find out what else you can do with this platform! What kind of website are you thinking about redirecting to? What other event type settings are you excited about? Let us know in the comments below! 🤗