Skip to main content
Solved

Refresh Zoom Integration: Zoom integration not working for a user whose email changed in Zoom

• 18 August 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone, we are on a Zoom and Calendly organization. My own email was listed differently in Zoom than what Calendly was expecting and now it says I’m “not part of your Zoom organization” but yes I am now. So the question is...how can I get Calendly to refresh the Zoom integration so that error message goes away?

Thank you, Neil

Hi neldw!

Best way to do this is to disconnect and reconnect using the proper Zoom account and ensure that Zoom is the listed location on your event type. Also, it would be a good idea to do this connect/reconnect in a Private Browsing or Incognito window in your browser. This will prevent the integration connecting with the wrong Zoom account. I’m leaving a resource below that shows how to both disconnect a Zoom account and connect a Zoom account. 

How to change the Zoom account connected to Calendly

Hi @Sean Marlin, thank you for such a fast and accurate reply! That’s really weird and I found that out by taking a risk out of frustration. Calendly should have a refresh button. Certainly some kind of link to an article or popup about what to do. The UI just says “not connected” and it’s very unhelpful to a business customer.

Thanks for listening and for being so responsive,

Neil