Skip to main content
Question

release booking times

• 3 November 2023
  • 4 replies

Hey, how can I open my booking calandly platform for everybody not only for those who are invites?

I have already placed my booking times, ,but when activating my calendly link it says “no times in November, view next month”.

Thanks a lot, Julia

Hi Julia!

There are a few things that could be going on here ranging from your calendar not connecting correctly, your schedule having conflicts, or more. Fortunately, we have a tool just to help with this called the Troubleshooting Tool. You can learn more about how to use it here: https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/223145627-Using-Calendly-s-Troubleshooting-Tool#h_01GW7WDJSFWJTCCE16E8J2HEFA

Let us know how it goes and if you need more help.

Dear Jillian, 

thanks a lot for your reply. Is it mandatory to connect calendly with a calendar of mine? Because I actually don’t use an online calendar.

KR Julia

Hi Julia!

It’s not mandatory to connect an online calendar to use Calendly, so ignore that bit.

I’d definitely give the Troubleshooting Tool a try. Knowing that you don’t have an online calendar that is causing any conflicts, it’s possible the issue might have something to do with the duration of your events versus the availability you’ve provided. The tool will definitely be able to help you figure it out and get you setup and scheduling!

Dear Jillian, thanks a lot for your prompt response. You solved my problem directly and now it works :)

Thanks a lot, Julia