Skip to main content

Hello,

I offer appointments by e-mail or telephone.

I have programmed an email to be sent after the appointment is made, which shows the Zoom link for the appointment. However, it also displays a long list of international numbers. How can I remove them ?

Thank you very much

Hey there @Diane35081 - great question! Firstly, check out our New User Guide - it’ll def prove helpful as you get used to the platform!

The additional numbers that appear on an invite with a Zoom link are added by Zoom, not Calendly. 

Here is an article from our Help Center about adjusting Zoom dial-in numbers, and here is some information from Zoom: 

To use one tap mobile and dial-in numbers

One tap mobile and dial-in numbers will automatically show if your Zoom account uses Telephone or Telephone and Computer Audio as your audio type. If your Zoom account is set to only use Computer Audio, no dial-in information will show. To edit your audio type, view Zoom's Enabling Audio Type.

To select dial-in numbers by country and region

To edit which countries and regions are presented as default dial-in options, view Zoom's Specifying Global Dial-in Countries/Regions.

To use or remove the find your local number option

To remove the Find your local number option from your Zoom details, view Zoom's Showing the international numbers link on invitation email.

To remove dial-in numbers entirely

If your Zoom account is set to only use Computer Audio, no dial-in information will show. To edit your audio type, please view Zoom's Enabling Audio Type.

If you need assistance with this outside of that information, please reach out to Zoom support and they’ll be able to help! Have a great day! =)