Skip to main content

I have multiple Event Types for various Teams. I want to get a high-level overview across all the teams or even each team, where I can see how many time slots are showing per day. Aggregating timeslots by region would also be a plus.

I have customers who want to book sessions of a specific event type with us, but I can’t easily see when I am resource constrained.

Hey @Rebecca15817! While we do not currently have an ability to let owners/admins view the availability that is open across their teams and team member events, our new profiles feature might interest you! 

Information included in a user profile: 

• User profile picture

• User name

• User role

• User’s Calendly link

• User’s email address

• User’s assigned groups (if any)

• Quick links to:

• User’s event types

• User’s scheduled events

• User’s analytics

• Integrations

• User’s connected calendar

• User’s video conferencing

• User’s default hours

Additionally, you might consider using our native routing feature to get customers over to the appropriate event type. Routing forms let you request information such as industry, company size, specific interests, etc. from website visitors and automatically direct them to a specific scheduling or web page based on their responses. It's great for screening and qualifying sales leads on a website or matching clients or students to the booking page of the right subject-matter expert based on their interests, program, or other criteria. You can read more about setting up routing forms, here!

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have more questions - we’re happy to answer them!